How To Get Accredited
- NACTE will notify accreditation schedule in accordance to its calendar.
- The concerned institution will deposit the accreditation fee. Click here for Accreditation Fee Rates.
- The concerned institution is required to file a formal request to the NACTE for accreditation of the teacher education program being conducted by it.
- The NACTE in response will issue an Accreditation Code to the institution for the program applied for. This code will serve as a reference for all future correspondence and courses of actions.
- The institution will complete the pre-requisites of accreditation which includes the Institutional Self Evaluation Report, Program Performance Profile (PPP) and compliance to the observations, if any made by the NACTE.
- After the prerequisites are met, the NACTE will notify the accreditation visit dates.
- A team of NACTE appointed Academic Auditors will visit the institution on the notified dates to assess and evaluate the teacher education program for accreditation purpose.
- The duration of the visit will depend upon the nature of the program and level of accreditation.
Formal Accreditation Request Form
Zero Accreditation Request Form
NACTE - Template For Documents (29 Documents).